PETTIT SINGLETON ASSOCIATES
The duties detailed below are not exhaustive and may change as required. Essentially this role is being created to provide support to the office manager and the team.
Answering and filtering calls as necessary, and it is therefore necessary to have a good telephone manner and be able to deal with clients and suppliers.
Filing created within the office needs keeping up to date enabling members of staff to locate documents and correspondence swiftly and with ease. The filing system at present consists of two different means of filing i.e. small and large projects and becomes obvious as files are created.
Photocopying and scanning of documents and other correspondence as required.
Copy and audio typing skills would be required in this role, familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel is essential. An ability to prioritise work and communicate with other members of staff would be a requirement. This will include preparing and distributing documentation prior to meetings.
Inputting timesheets on to our Quantim system, and ensuring all staff timesheets are kept up to date.
- Punching and binding of specifications and documents.
- Preparing the mail at the end of the day and ensuring it is posted before the last collection.
- Delivering documents etc. to other offices as and when required, therefore a full clean driving licence would be advantageous.
- Purchasing office items such as tea, coffee, sugar etc. as required.
- Ensuring the Kitchen area is kept clean and tidy at all times; loading and unloading the dishwasher etc.
- Any other duties that are considered to be within your capabilities
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org